|Cart: ( items)||view cart|
|Injuries Pack1 for MASKER
Filesize: 2.45 MB
This is Add-on Pack for MASKER 1.0 for V3/M3.
Injuries Pack1 for MASKER contains makeups textures as follow:
- Bad looking, bleeding wound of the right temple with visible part of the skull bone,
- Deep, bleeding, horizontal cut on the right cheek made probably with the knife,
- Deep, vertical cut on the right cheek made probably with the knife,
- Bleeding, horizontal cut on the left cheek made probably with the knife,
- Big, bad looking forehead wound,
- Gunshot wound in the middle of the forehead,
- Gunshot wound at the left temple,
- Few small cuts made with knife,
- Big, chin wound,
- Blood coming out of the nose, eyes and lips.
This is special, movie makeups pack ideal for soldiers, fighters and crime victims.
This set of movie makeups simulates serious head injuries.
Ideal for horror, thriller or military movies and all scary picturies. Wounds and cuts from this pack work with all skin textures and morphs.
None person has been harmed during this pack creation.
All masks textures are high resolution 4000 x 2720 pixels.
Textures based on high quality photos made by ZEW so you won't find its anywhere else.
You can mix and match those masks, *change its colors & mix its with other masks.
All masks from this Pack work perfectly with masks from MASKER 1.0 for V3/M3 and with freestuff masks for it.
- MASKER 1.0 for V3/M3
- Windows 98, Me, 2000 or XP
- 64 MB RAM minimum
- 300 MHz Pentium class or compatible
- Poser 4 or better installed on your computer
- DAZ Victoria 3 (or any Unimesh figures) and skin texture for it.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
*using "MASKER 1.0 for V3/M3" and its hue & saturation functions.
More info about MASKER 1.0 for V3/M3